Pages

Friday, April 29, 2005

Where the Hell Do You Get the Cake Mix?

Super blast-from-the-past ex-roommate Nate sent me some pictures he took at the video game art show. I figure I should post some pre-Coachella, because I will want to post my Coachella pictures and by then these will seem passé, but these are all I feel like posting right now. So suck on that.

The "Ladies of Nintendo" series by Katie Nice/Katie Rice.


Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man, envisioned as grenades by Peter Gronquist.


This cool wall-mounted sculpture based on Tron, by some unknown artist. (And with everybody's favorite shutterbug reflected in the piece's mirror surface.)


This rendering of an Excitebike cyclist, by Sean Clarity.


And ROB, the Robotic Operating Buddy, being his cool self. Artist unknown.


Thanks for the photos, Nate. But a thought: maybe you can find a way to turn off the ugly Bart Simpson yellow numbers at the bottom?

No comments:

Post a Comment